If you missed this year’s Scottish Women’s Bible Convention or just want to re-listen to Amy Wicks’ talks, you now can. Amy’s first talk was on Romans 8:1-17 and can be found here – Session 1 The second session was on Romans 8:18-30 and unfortunately the recording didn’t work. The notes will be uploaded soon.
We know some of you wanted to attend more than two of the seminars, so here are some of the resources the seminar leaders used or recommended.
- Handout from Grief and suffering
- Handout from Growing in godliness
- Resource List from A better story about Gender for our children
- The book recommended in ‘How to be a Christian Friend’ can be purchased here Side By Side
The songs sung on the day were the following:
- Come People of Risen King
- Man of Sorrows
- All I have is Christ
- Jesus paid it all
- Forever (Give thanks to the Lord)
- How Great is our God
- O Praise the Name
If you have any feedback on the convention or any questions regarding the teaching do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, next years convention already has a date – 5th Oct 2019 – do get it in the diary now!! We will be back at Charlotte Chapel and our speaker will be Lizzie Smallwood. Looking forward to having you all with us next year.