On the day there will be 2 seminar slots. In each slot there will be a choice of three seminars. Here are the seminars available. Keep an eye on the blog for more information on each seminar.
- Grief and suffering – Miriam Montgomery
- How to grow in holiness – Agnes Brough
- How to be a Christian friend – Alison Watson and Rachel Sloan
- Birds eye view of Romans – Amy Wicks
- How to help your child navigate having minority views – Eleanor Dickson
- Prayer – Sharon Dickens
We are also excited to announce that this year we will have a seminar stream for teenage girls. This will be two sessions (morning and afternoon) looking at the Lies Girls Believe and will be run by Laura Porteous.