There are now only 3 sleeps until the Scottish Women’s Bible Convention. I hope you are all as excited as the planning committee. To make the most of the day there are a few things which we thought it would be useful for you all to know.
- Firstly, doors will open at 9.30am and the bookstall will be open. Come prepared with your tea or coffee.
- The first session will start at 10am and the last session will be finished by 3.30pm.
- There will be a bookstall provided by 10ofthose.com, so do come prepared to purchase some awesome books!
- Nursing Mums are more than welcome to bring their baby. There is be a room with a video feed available if you want to breastfeed in privacy.
- Lunch is not provided but there are plenty of places nearby to pick up some lunch, or why not bring something with you so you can use the lunchtime period to have fellowship with one another.
- Charlotte Chapel is situated at 58 Shandwick Place and is easily accessible by public transport. The train is an easy option as Haymarket is a 10-minute walk from Charlotte Chapel. Tram or bus stops are just outside the church. The Lothian Bus website will give you all the information needed. Parking around Charlotte is all on-street parking and pay and display. Melville Street is the best place to aim for. It is possible to park a little further out where is it free on a Saturday and walk the rest. Edinburgh Council has an interactive map which shows the parking restrictions and where it is free to park on Saturday. If you are coming from Glasgow or over a bridge an alternative would be to park and ride at Ingliston You can park for free and then get the tram into town. The tram stop is 2 mins walk from the church.
Please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Also, do remember in your prayers our speaker and the seminar leaders as they finalise their preparations.
Tickets can still be purchased from Eventbrite here – Tickets