If you missed this years Scottish Women’s Bible Convention or just want to re-listen to Clare Heath-Whyte’s talks, you now can. The links are all below.
We know some of you wanted to attend more than two of the seminars, so here are some of the resources the seminar leaders used or recommended. Unfortunately we were unable to record the majority of the seminars.
- Powerpoint from Evangelism to Nice People
- Handout from Gender
- Handout from Serving Jesus in the 9 to 5
- The Reformers wives Clare talked can be read about in her book: First Wives’ Club
- Talk from How to Study the Gospels
- The article used in Keeping Close to Jesus as a Mum can be purchased here Peace, be still
If you have any feedback on the convention or any questions regarding the teaching do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, next years convention already has a date – 6th Oct 2018 – do get it in the diary now!! We will be back at Charlotte Chapel and our speaker will be Amy Wicks. Looking forward to having you all with us next year.